Development Mobile App
Mobile applications are a tool to achieve global business success and develop businesses based on untapped opportunities.
Mobile app development is a complex process that involves analyzing your business goals and how to achieve them. Developing a successful app requires knowledge, experience and skills in design, programming and project management.
How to develop mobile app that succeeds?
Development mobile app – process
Coming up with an idea for your own app is the first step on the path to achieving the goals set for it and making it a success. Basic elements like:
- purpose and key functionality,
- additional features,
- appearance and method of operation,
- or planned group of users,
- allow you to start the process of mobile application development.
Your time and resources are the key values in this process. That is why it is so important to carry out each stage in cooperation with specialists who have knowledge and experience in development mobile apps.
Moving through the steps of the development mobile app process should happen seamlessly. Completion of each step must bring value to start the next one.
- Analysis of your idea is the step thanks to which you will make sure about the possibilities and the most important features of your application. Thanks to it you will get a complete vision of the application described in the documentation prepared by our specialists.
- The analytical workshop is the next step on the path of creating mobile applications. During the workshop together with us you will precisely define each function, its appearance, the way it interacts with the user and other systems. Complete post-workshop documentation is an invaluable asset for our project managers. Thanks to it we know exactly how every detail of the mobile application should look and work.
- The mobile app development stage means constant cooperation between the project manager and you. Thanks to this you can flexibly influence changes made to the project and decide on its final direction even during the mobile application development process.
- Testing allows you to catch errors and implement improvements to the application. Thanks to it, it will be fully ready at the moment of delivery.
The next stage is the delivery of the application, confirmation of your assumptions and the time for placing it in the stores of phone manufacturers. This is the moment when your idea becomes reality. From now on it will be available for all users.
What else can you do to make your application successful?
Technologies for development mobile app
If you already have a set of conclusions drawn from the analysis, the next step is to choose the technology. Thanks to the knowledge and experience of specialists in this field, you will be sure that the technology you choose will definitely meet all your needs.
Develop Android app with Kotlin
Android is the most popular mobile platform in the world. When You want to develop mobile app, it is worth focusing on the users of this particular platform.
However, if You are willing to develop android app, You must know its pros and cons. The system has many versions and supports various devices, so adapting the application to each model of smartphone, and thus each potential recipient can be difficult.
Swift – iOS apps development
At the stage of shaping the profile of the app audience, the users of the Apple platform cannot be overlooked. The profile of iOS users is different from the profile of users of other operating systems.
Researching this target audience before creating a mobile app is very important. It may turn out that this is where the vast majority of your audience is and an iOS apps development will be the perfect answer to your needs.
React Native – hybrid mobile app development
Creating mobile applications for a wide audience on many platforms is very popular.
Implementation of such projects is possible by using hybrid mobile app development technologies. Thanks to them you can write a program that runs on several operating systems at once.
What is more, using React Native allows to:
- shortening the implementation time,
- reducing the number of people needed to complete the project,
- reduction of financial expenditures.
PWA – Progressive Web Apps
A website that adopts the functionality of an application and is available both on mobile devices and in browsers on computers is an answer to the needs of many companies. A solution created this way offers a multitude of applications, great opportunities to reach users and low cost of production.
However, development mobile apps in the form of websites has a number of functional limitations. Therefore, this technology will not be a good choice for every project.
With the experience and knowledge of experts you will flawlessly choose the technology that will answer all the needs of your application. This is the next step to creating a successful solution.
But how to organize the cooperation with the team responsible for the implementation of your idea?
Collaboration during the development of mobile app
There are two ways to collaborate with your mobile app development team, choose the one that allows you to remain flexible and achieve your vision for the project.
Fixed Price mobile app development involves describing the project scope and functionality and then pricing the implementation. The advantage of this method is knowing the price before the process begins, but any change deviating from the initial scope will require an adjustment of the budget or a change in the project scope.
Time & Material
By billing for time and resources used in the process of development mobile app you gain full flexibility to influence the process of its creation at every stage.
The predetermined hourly rate allows you to fully predict the costs for the future and to carry out tasks regardless of changes occurring around the project.
What are the next steps in development mobile app?
Just talk about your project with an Escola specialist!